At Hope Mental Health we believe that the patient should be in the driver seat of their care, with the provider there to assist in the decision making process. To do this we follow 8 principles.
1. Welcoming Environment: At Hope Mental Health you are treated by providers with nursing experience, it is in their DNA to be friendly and non-judgmental. If you ever need anything, Josh and Dave assist the providers as the management team to ensure your needs are met.
2. Respect: Ms. Woodland and Mr. Haas will be sure to ask you during your intake appointment about any preferences or priorities you have for your care.
3. Empowerment: We encourage you to take an active role in your treatment. To do this, we provide educational resources and give priority to answering your questions in our sessions together.
4. Sociocultural Competence: The providers will take time to make sure you understand what we are doing and why we are doing it. If there are any cultural, religious, or financial concerns; we encourage you to voice those at any time so that we can find the best option for you.
5. Coordination of care: With your permission, all providers involved in your care will receive a brief letter informing them of the treatment plan. Team-based care is just another way we make sure you achieve remission as soon as possible.
6. Support: You will be physically and emotionally comforted in a private office with someone who you trust and know will listen.
7. Access: We pride ourselves on low wait times and a stress free experience. Because we believe in going the extra mile for you, we also offer a walk-in clinic 2 nights a week if you have to miss or cancel an appointment. We readily accept recommendations for how we can serve you better.
8. Community Outreach: We are rooted in the Treasure Valley community. We enjoy doing presentations and guest speeches on a variety of mental health related topics. If you are part of a group or organization that could benefit from this, please reach out to our office!